- On a Whim and a Bet: America’s First Coast-to-Coast Automobile Trip
- Rolling Along in an Automobile: America’s Love Affair with the Family Road Trip
- The Great Race of 1908: New York to Paris (via Alaska and Siberia)
- Victorian Pastimes: Girdling the Globe
- Victorian Fashion: Bicycles, Bloomers and Suffrage
- Appalachian Histories & Mysteries: Edith Bolling Wilson – Virginia’s Ninth President
- Genealogical Head-Scratcher: Stumbling Across Hidden Cousins
- Are Emerging Technology and Shifting Societal Norms Changing the Rules of Genealogical Research?
- Ghost Towns of the Mother Road
- Nineteenth Century Rainmaking: Part I
- The Dash: Henry P. Ewing, Blind Miner
Subscriptions are easy and affordable. A new month-to-month option has been added recently for the budget-conscious. Purchase a single issue (this month’s or search the archives) in the magazine store. Save even more by applying this discount code at checkout when purchasing a one-year subscription: “2OFFSUM18”.
Summer is just around the corner (at least when the calendar says it’s summer!). Be safe out there!
Sharon Hall, Publisher and Editor, Digging History Magazine